Beef Wellington Recipe
|Beef Wellington Recipe|
- Beef tenderloin – 750 g
- Fungi (mushrooms) – 400 g
- Parma ham – 7 slices
- Sheets of puff pastry – 500 g
- English mustard – 2 tablespoons
- Egg yolk – 2 pcs.
- Flour for signature – 10 g
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp
- Sea salt – 2 pinches
- Freshly ground pepper – 5 g
1. Mushrooms pour into a food processor and grind into a puree. The resulting mass spread on a hot skillet and evaporated water from mushrooms. Mushrooms are passed on to a plate and leave to cool.
2. Preheat a little olive oil. Beef season with salt and pepper and fry for 30 seconds on each side. Remove the meat from the heat, cool slightly and give coated with mustard.
3. On the table decompose plastic wrap on her lap lay slices of ham on top – a layer of mushroom puree, and it is placed in the center of the meat.
4. wrapping bacon around beef, roll wrap in foil and remove for 15-20 minutes in the refrigerator.
5. On floured surface roll out dough rectangle 3-4 mm thick. With the roll film shoot, spread it in the middle of the rectangle, and the dough around the grease yolk. Wrap the roll in the dough, and cut off the excess and spread on a baking roll “seam” down. Lubricates its yolk and send in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
6. Preheat the oven to 200 ° C. We obtain the roll out of the refrigerator, make it smaller incisions and lubricates their yolk. Bake loaf for 20 minutes and then diminish the temperature to 180 ° C and continue to bake for another 15 minutes. Get the meat out of the oven and give it a rest for 10-15 minutes. After that beef “Wellington” can be cut and serve.
Resources photos: http://vk.com/bon.appetit
Related Recipes eBooks