Chicken With Broccoli And Peas In Cream Recipe
|Chicken With Broccoli And Peas In Cream Recipe|
- Ingredients: 17 Count;
- Nutrition: 580 Calories;
- Total Time: 65 Minutes
- Dry egg noodles – 100 g
- Duck fillet – 250 g
- Carrots – 1 pc.
- Onions – 1 pc.
- Sweet pepper – 1/2 pcs.
- Beans – 100 g
- Vegetable oil – 2-4 tbsp
- Soy sauce – 2 tablespoons
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- Soy sauce – 4 tablespoons
- Vegetable oil – 1 tbsp
- Garlic – 1 clove
- Acute chili – 1/2 tsp
- Starch – 1 tsp
- Water – 2 tbsp
- Sugar – 1 tsp
1. Duck fillet cut rather short stripes thickness 1-1.5 cm or small cubes.
2. Marinate fillets 2 tbsp. l. Soy sauce and left for 20-30 minutes.
3. Carrots and onions to clean. Onions cut into large cubes and disassembled into petals. Carrots cut into thin slices.
4. Pepper wash, dry, remove the membrane and cut into large cubes. Garlic peel and finely chop.
5. In a bowl, mix all the ingredients for the sauce. Boil the beans until soft. Recline on a sieve and let drain all the liquid. Cut the beans into cubes 3-4 cm long.
6. Preheat a wok 2 tbsp. l. vegetable oil. Fry until cooked duck fillet. Ready to remove the fillets on a plate.
7. Add the remaining oil in the wok, onions, carrots and peppers. Fry the vegetables over high heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly.
8. Add the vegetables to the beans and duck fillet. Stir and fry for 1 minute.
9. Add the sauce to the wok and stir. Reduce heat to medium and warm up for 1-2 minutes.
10. Noodles prepared according to package instructions.
11. Add to the wok and stir egg noodles. To warm up, stirring constantly, for 1-2 minutes.
|Calories 580||Calories from Fat 390|
|Total Fat 43g||66%|
|Saturated Fat 10g||50%|
|Trans Fat 0.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16%|
Resources photos: http://vk.com/bon.appetit
Related Recipes eBooks