Chicken With Vegetables And Rice Recipe
|Chicken With Vegetables And Rice Recipe|
- Ingredients: 11 Count;
- Nutrition: 860 Calories;
- Total Time: 45 Minutes
- Leeks – 0.5 pc.
- Sweet red pepper (paprika) – 1 pc.
- Mushrooms – 250 g
- Chicken fillet – 600 g
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Butter – 2 tbsp. l.
- Pepper black pepper – 2 tbsp
- 20-22% cream – 200 ml
- Starch – 1 tsp
- Long grain rice – 500 g
1. We start with the fact that half of the stem cut into the leeks and peppers. My mushrooms, detachable legs and caps thinly cut.
2. Chicken fillet cut into small pieces, salt and pepper.
3. Preheat a frying pan with a little butter, spread fillets, peppers, onions and mushrooms. Salt and pepper.
4. When the vegetables are soft, add the bell pepper and pour cream. Tasting.
5. To the sauce has thickened, add a little starch. Bring to desired consistency, stirring constantly. If necessary, add water.
6. Cook rice, put on a plate, put the chicken with vegetables. Done!
|Calories 860||Calories from Fat 230|
|Total Fat 26g||40%|
|Saturated Fat 14g||70%|
|Total Carbohydrate 109g||36%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12%|
Resources photos: http://vk.com/bon.appetit
Related Recipes eBooks