Magnificent Cake With Pears And Chocolate Recipe
|Magnificent Cake With Pears And Chocolate Recipe|
- Ingredients: 13 Count;
- Nutrition: 980 Calories;
- Total Time: 55 Minutes
- Eggs at room temperature – 2 pcs.
- Sugar – 120 g
- Vanilla sticks – 1/2 pcs.
- Kefir – 105 g
- Potato starch – 20 g
- Softened butter – 115 g
- Flour – 240 g
- Baking powder – 5 g
- Sweet pear – 2 pcs.
- Dark chocolate – 70 g
- Dark chocolate – 90 g
- Heavy Cream – 80 g
- Vanilla extract – 1 tsp
1. Egg whisk with sugar and vanilla seeds.
2. Add the softened butter, whisk. Pour yogurt, whisk together. The texture is not very presentable.
3. Chocolate chop with a knife rather large, pear peel and dice.
4. Add the pears and chocolate to the batter. Then add the flour mixed with baking powder and starch.
5. Pour batter into the pan and bake for 30-40 minutes at 180° C. If the top off, cover with foil and bake on. Can be baked in small tins, but then reduce the baking time.
6. Cool. Make ganache by combining melted chocolate, hot cream and vanilla extract. Stir until smooth. Cool and pour over cake. Decorate as desired.
|Calories 980||Calories from Fat 460|
|Total Fat 51g||78%|
|Saturated Fat 30g||150%|
|Total Carbohydrate 119g||40%|
|Dietary Fiber 8g||32%|
Resources photos: http://vk.com/bon.appetit
Related Recipes eBooks