Pork Tenderloin With Mozzarella Recipe
|Pork Tenderloin With Mozzarella Recipe|
- Ingredients: 8 Count;
- Nutrition: 400 Calories;
- Total Time: 45 Minutes
- Pork tenderloin – 400 g
- Mozzarella cheese – 150 g
- Sun-dried tomatoes – 150 g
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp
- Garlic – 2 tooth.
- Rosemary – 1 sprig
- Fresh salad – feed
- Fresh vegetables to feed
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Cut the tenderloin in half lengthwise, open like a book. Repel little through the food film. cut into 3-4 pieces.
3. Season with salt to taste and brush with grated on a fine grater garlic.
4. Put on the surface of the sun-dried tomatoes, not cutting them.
5. mozzarella finely cut and put on top of the tomatoes. Sprinkle with a little fresh black pepper.
6. Close the meat and tie the thread rolls.
7. Quickly fry the rolls in olive oil in a pan on all sides. In refractory form of rolls and put fried and put in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
8. On a plate, in which we serve meat, put the leaves of lettuce, fresh vegetables and a side dish.
9. For garnish you can use boiled rice, potatoes or other vegetables. I took brussels sprouts, which was cut in half and fry on both sides in the same frying pan, where roasted meat.
|Calories 400||Calories from Fat 180|
|Total Fat 20g||31%|
|Saturated Fat 7g||35%|
|Total Carbohydrate 23g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||20%|
Resources photos: http://vk.com/bon.appetit
Related Recipes eBooks